TXTcollector is a free software application from the Automation Tools subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-05-27. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
TXTcollector grabs all .txt files from the directory of your choice and combines them into a new (larger) text file. This can come in handy: I use TXTcollector myself to grab a CD full of readme's to enable me to read them all in one go. At work I use it to combine daily and weekly reports and to combine server backup logs. Some users find this application perfect for combining their network log files.
- grabs all .txt files from a directory and combines them
- puts directory-, file name and separator between each text file
- possibility to add your own extensions and separators
- popup list with files ready to be merged
- able to recursively search directories
- allows continuous merging (without Carriage Returns)
- runs on Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7
TXTcollector (version 2.0.2) has a file size of 702.60 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2118 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.